What a surprise! I have received a Versatile Blogger Award from Coley at http://coleyscraftcorner.blogspot.com/. That was so sweet of her. So here goes:
So here are the rules...
1. Thank the person who presented me with this award (This is easy...)
2. Tell 7 things about myself
3. Pass it on to 15 Bloggers
Here goes the 7 things about myself...
1. I'm a California native.
2. I used to (notice the past tense!) climb mountains. I actually did two 50 mile long backpacks with my Dad. I loved it, but I have no desire to do it again!
3. I loved living in Oregon where we could grow things, but I also love living in Montana again (where things do not grow because of saline soil).
4. My favorite type of reading material is fantasy. And I also love science fiction. (I know, my mom always said that was a waste of a good brain!) But doesn't that show a good, lively imagination?
5. I have two children. Don't know whether I'll ever have any grandchildren! The kids are 30 and 32, and no signs of permanent relationships.
6. I love silence. I enjoy sitting in a silent room an hour or so before I go to bed at night.
7. And while I love the prairie, and the wide skies, I could easily live in the mountains instead of out here on the prairie. I love the pines and cedar found on the west side of Glacier National Park. Consider this an invitation to visit! If you haven't already been there, you owe it to yourself.
So, now on to the 15 bloggers. I've met so many crafters through K Andrews Link Up Party. I'll try to limit the list, but if I don't mention you it doesn't mean that I didn't find your blog inspirational. You are all awesome!
6. Crafty Jar (Sorry, I couldn't find your name.)
Those of you who aren't familiar with these sites would find them all quite interesting.
We had sunshine today, but they're saying snow again on the weekend! We'll enjoy what we can, and I hope you are also!