Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello!  Gosh, it's the middle of January already.  If the rest of the year moves as quickly as the past couple of weeks, I think I'd better get my new Christmas cards going fast!  Which isn't really why I made this card.  I saw this digi on A Day for Daisies and just had to color it.  I think it'll stay one of my favorites.  Hope you like it.  All the paper is DCWV, and the dark blue is their new glitter paper, which is really pretty!  I punched it (Martha Stewart's snowflake), but have not cut it with my machines yet.  I'm guessing it will cut well.
Thanks for looking!
SiskiyouSue

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I agree where is the time going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, almost February, spring is on its way. Anothe cute litle image. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate hearing from you!