Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Pat's Day




Hello from snowy Montana! It was pretty wild here this morning with heavy snow and crazy winds. We didn't get as much storm as everywhere south of us and I understand that this is sliding east to cause others much more trouble. Good luck with it.

I made this car yesterday for a male friend who is in the hospital with pneumonia for the third time since Christmas. I was hoping it would cheer him up a bit. I used my Cameo and some beautiful patterned paper. The paper has a pearlized finish, very special.

I am entering this card in the Cameo Spotlight Challenge, a fun place to find some inspiration.

I hope those of you in the path of another winter storm make it through in good condition. And could the rest of you share a little Spring with us, please?

SiskiyouSue

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Thank you for joining us at Cameo Creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate hearing from you!