Friday, April 8, 2011

Hello to all my crafty friends and family!  I really do love to color.  I didn't realize that I had missed it, but I'm really having lots of fun in the evenings.  I couldn't resist this cute bunny with the addition of the fence behind him.  Isn't he darling? 

Now, if my sister is reading, I really hope she will stop.  If she continues, she'll just have to forget what she sees, because I really made this card too early.  When I found this great digi I just had to make the card!  This is my first easel card, and I think it turned out quite nicely.  I love the colors that tie together so nicely.


Isn't the paper great with it?  I found mat stacks on sale at Joann's last week and was able to pick up 2 that I loved.  I've been wanting this particular one since I first saw it.  This one is from Once Upon a Time by DCWV.  It's not easy to see in the picture, but the sticker on the bottom of the card says happy birthday.  It and the hat are from a set that my husband gave me for Christmas, from Punch Studio.  They're really nice.  I've been hoarding them...

Well, this looks like it'll be a great weekend.  Friday night and I've already finished two cards!  Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring!

4 comments:

  1. Hello there!!! GREAT cards!! I love the sentiment!! I'm Tanya and visiting from the linking party. I'd love for you to stop by when you get a chance. I'm your newest follower and can't wait to get to know you.


    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm just hopping over to say hi from the love link party. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping in to say Hi great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello new friend, cute card! Just dropping in from Getting Cricky hop I am a new follower.
    Judy
    http://craftyjar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate hearing from you!